30 July 2007

Maurice is Poorly

Maurice Lindsay is on the tablets after watching his chimps get stuffed by a pub team.

"I am 66 and, as many people know, my health has suffered in the last couple of years," he said.

"My doctor has constantly stressed to me that I should take more care of my health. Therefore, it probably needs someone else to take the club forward for the next 10 years."

With this in mind he has decided to step down from the egg's board at the end of the season, although no word has been forthcoming about him jumping off the Latics gravytrain after he smugly belittled us in the past.

After confidently predicting Wigan Warriors would take 35-40,000 fans to the new Wembley for the challenge cup final, he was conspicuous by his absence when the BBC were interviewing the gallant losers on Sunday afternoon.

Get well soon Maurice!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good old Maurice. When will he realise that he's universally despised? Latics hate him, the rugby hate him.

Why doesn't he just slink off back to the lizard pit?

Wanker.

Anonymous said...

Hope it's nothing minor

Anonymous said...

Lets hope the leech goes off our board too.

I wont hold my breath.

Hard faced wanker.